The Montessori Institute aims to develop and present world class Montessori courses, that enable students to pursue Montessori educational studies in a convenient and flexible manner.
1. Meeting the needs of Montessori schools and the wider education environment for quality Montessori educators through flexibility, quality education and partnership
2. Commitment to recognising and applying Australian and global perspectives to course structures and outcomes
3. Integrity of interactions and relationships with all stakeholders
4. High level of professionalism and support for life- long learning
5. Innovation and advancement of knowledge and understanding
6. Contributing to a democratic, equitable and civilized society