Over the past 35 years, the Montessori Institute has dedicated our work to develop and present world class, nationally accredited, Montessori courses that enable students to pursue Montessori educational studies in a convenient and flexible manner. We aim to meet the needs of Montessori schools and the wider education environment for quality Montessori educators through flexibility, quality education and partnership.
Let us help you advance your career as a Montessori educator.
Current Montessori Training Courses:
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Montessori), AITSL listed for teacher registration, accredited by TEQSA and recognised by ACECQA as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) qualification
- Diploma of Early Childhood & Primary Education (Montessori), accredited by TEQSA and recognised by ACECQA as an Early Childhood qualification
- Certificate in Montessori Studies 0-5 or 3-6 years
- Diploma of Montessori Leadership and Practice
To complete your studies, you will need to have access to:
- A computer (PC or Mac) with 5 mbps+ Internet (ADSL 2+)
- Latest Adobe Flash Player Latest Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Latest Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- A local Montessori school to complete Professional Experience
- Recording devices, such as a smartphone, camera or video recorder*
*Graduate Diploma students only