The Certificate for Graduates Montessori Extended Curriculum offers a program for those who already hold a Montessori Institute qualification of Diploma level or above. It is suitable for individuals with a Montessori Institute qualification for one focus age group who wish to be qualified in Montessori curriculum for another focus age group.
This non-award course is appropriate for those working in Montessori educational environments.
THE COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Graduates of a Montessori Institute qualification (Diploma or Graduate Diploma) who wish to train in an adjacent age group
Please note: this course it is not a teaching qualification on its own.
- 3-6 years Children’s House
- 6-12 years Primary
The Certificate for Graduates is divided into four study units:
- Foundations or Geometry
- Language and Literacy
- Culture and Integrated Studies
- 140 hours of Professional Experience
- One Practical Examination
The course is delivered over a two year period.
Approximate study times for the Certificate for Graduates Extended Curriculum are:
|• Curriculum workshops, assignments and examination||300 hours|
|• Professional Experience||140 hours (4 weeks, 20 days)|
|• Additional Independent study time approximately||200 hours|
|TOTAL||640 hours nominal|
Students may enrol in this course at any time of the year. Application to the program is through direct application to the Institute and is dependent upon formal assessment of the following:
- Minimum-Montessori Institute Diploma or Graduate Diploma Qualification.
HOW TO ENROL IN THE CERTIFICATE FOR GRADUATES COURSE:
- Read the above information carefully and click on the link ‘application form' above or below.
- Email your application form to email@example.com
- You will be notified of the success of your application, please allow 3 weeks for processing.
* Course fees are apportioned over four units. Refer to Application Form for further details.