Montessori Institute Workshops
Who can attend?
Workshops are open to anyone interested in Montessori Education, you do not need to be a student to attend. Workshops are offered in most states.
Arrange a workshop/professional development for your school.
The Montessori Institute can provide a range of Professional Development opportunities for schools. These can also be tailored to meet individual needs. Please contact email@example.com to make enquiries.
You can view our full Workshop Calendar 2022 to see what Montessori workshops we have scheduled. Registrations open approximately one month prior, and will be linked to below.
- 30 Apr 2022 - 22 May 2022 Manly, 6-12 years6-12yrs Geometry (4 days)Hali Halphen
- 21 May 2022 - 25 Jun 2022 O'Sullivan Beach, 6-12 years6-12yrs GeometryAnna Golab
- 29 May 2022 North Bondi, NSWIntroduction to Montessori Theory & PhilosophyDeirdre O'Reilly
- 10 - 13 Jun 2022 Pymble, 3-6 yearsIntroduction to Cultural Subjects 3-6 yearsCarmen Parker
- 20 - 24 Jun 2022 Caboolture QLD, 6-12 years6-12yrs MathematicsHali Halphen
- 20 - 23 Jun 2022 Caboolture, 3-6 years3-6yrs LanguageEva Nislev
- 27 Jun 2022 - 01 Jul 2022 Brighton East, 6-12 years6-12yrs MathematicsHali Halphen
- 02 - 09 Jul 2022 Caversham, 0-3 yearsCare of Self & Care of the Environment 0-3 years (2 days)Naomi Stuckey
- 05 - 08 Jul 2022 West Pennant Hills, 3-6 yearsMathematics 3-6 yearsCarmen Parker
- 09 - 13 Jul 2022 Manly, 6-12 years6-12yrs MathematicsHali Halphen
- 12 - 15 Jul 2022 Ellenbrook, 6-12 yearsGeometry 6-12 yearsLeigh Franz-Evans
- 12 - 15 Jul 2022 Carterton, Wairarapa, 6-12 years6-12yrs GeometrySeetha Ganesan
- 16 July 2022 Caulfield, 3-6 yearsStorytelling 3-6 years, 6-9 years & 9-12 yearsHali Halphen
- 16 - 17 Jul 2022 Indooroopilly, 0-3 yearsIndirect Preparation for Mathematics & Education of the Senses 0-3 yearsGemma Kuras
- 23 July 2022 OnlineIntroduction to Montessori Theory and PhilosophyMeghan Hicks
- 30 Jul 2022 - 13 Aug 2022 Bibra Lake, 3-6 yearsPractical Life 3-6 years (3 days)Naomi Stuckey
- 30 Jul 2022 - 14 Aug 2022 Fig Tree Pocket, 3-6 yearsMathematics 3-6 years (4 days)Eva Nislev
- 06 - 27 Aug 2022 OnlineMathematics 3-6 years (4 days)Stella Mandas
- 14 - 28 Aug 2022 Bibra Lake, 3-6 yearsSensorial 3-6 years (3 days)Naomi Stuckey
- 20 Aug 2022 - 11 Sep 2022 O'Sullivan Beach, SA, 3-6 yearsMathematics 3-6 years (4 days)Anna Golab
- 20 - 21 Aug 2022 Indooroopilly, 0-3 yearsGross Motor Development & Fine Motor Development 0-3 yearsGemma Kuras
- 27 August 2022 Pymble, NSWMontessori & Special Needs Workshop – Working with the Student with ASDDeirdre O'Reilly
- 3 September 2022 OnlineObservation, Assessment and Record KeepingMeghan Hicks
- 10 September 2022 Brighton East, 6-12 yearsMathematics Masterclass 6-12 yearsHali Halphen
- 24 September 2022 OnlineGross Motor Development 0-3 yearsMeghan Hicks
- 8 October 2022 OnlineIndirect Preparation for Mathematics 0-3 yearsMeghan Hicks
- 5 November 2022 OnlineIntroduction to Montessori Theory and PhilosophyMeghan Hicks
The Montessori Institute Graduate Diploma in Education course offered me one of the quickest options to study for a mainstream teaching degree, as well as to earn a Montessori Diploma. The study modules were challenging and thorough.
I thoroughly enjoyed completing my Grad. Dip Education (Montessori) through MWEI. I met a great network of people at the workshops from around Australia and New Zealand. There was a wealth of experience and practical solutions each time we came together to observe the Montessori curriculum in practice.
I feel very lucky that I'm able to learn more about Montessori and work with my 3-6 year olds, after today I feel even more excited to get back to work and put into practice what I have learnt and share with my fellow educators. 3-6 years Introductory Workshop
The course was family-friendly allowing me to work, have a family, and study. The trainers were current, knowledgeable and ensured you had time to take in and understand the course content. I would recommend Montessori training through MWEI as I felt I was valued in a personal way and supported to implement professional educational practice.
The Curriculum Workshops were engaging, fascinating and excellent preparation for teaching in a Montessori or mainstream school environment. My tutor provided insightful and timely feedback, and she inspired me to work hard.
I was able to complete the Graduate Diploma in Education as well as my Montessori Diploma (3-6) in a little under four years. I am now employed as a full-time Class Director in a 3-6 environment within a Montessori primary school, and my training fully prepared me for my current role.
I would also like to acknowledge and say an enormous thank you to MWEI for offering the courses you do, in the format you do, which allow so many of us to complete our valuable Montessori training. Without your course and flexibility, I would not have been able to complete this training and accreditation and as a…
Thanks to everyone, you did beautiful work every day, training a new generation of Educators and continuing on the legacy of Maria Montessori for educating our children around the world.
This was one of my favourite PD's. It was wonderful to have such concrete examples of how to educate. 6-12 years Curriculum Workshop
Of all the PD I have attended over the last ten years, this has been one of my favourite. It has really invigorated me in my Montessori teaching practice, reminded me of why Montessori and given me tangible tools I can take away and use in my classroom.
The presenter was very engaging and knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole PD. I am looking forward to implementing new activities in my classroom. 6-12 years Curriculum Workshop